Holiday preparations around our home!







I love getting our home beautiful and clean to welcome our guests during the holidays. Here are some of our holiday preparations so far!







The tree is up!















The table is set!















Our living room is ready for holiday guests!





For holiday decorations, I like to keep it fresh and simple. As for cleaning, I want our home to feel as clean as possible. 





We have many area rugs in our home but I have always felt that our rugs are not clean enough even with constant vacuuming. Fortunately, BISSELL sent me their BISSELL ProHeat 2X® Premier 47A23 Upright Deep Cleaner and BISSELL carpet cleaning formula with Scotchgard™ Protector. I love that Scotchgard™ Protector protects our rugs from future spills and stains.















Here are the items I received from Bissell.






Scotchgard Protector works by placing a barrier on the surface of fibers to protect against future stains. Even if your carpets weren’t treated from the start, you can help build in some protection using BISSELL deep cleaning formulas with Scotchgard Protector









The deep cleaner before usage!












After usage, the water becomes dirty and were clumped with rug fibers. It really works and my rug feels a lot cleaner!



I love my new BISSELL ProHeat 2X® Premier 47A23 Upright Deep Cleaner! I also like the built-in heatwave technology because it helps to dry my rug easily.



The BISSELL upright carpet cleaning formula includes Scotchgard™ Protector has the substance formulated in, so as you clean your carpet you can also protect it from becoming stained in the future. This stain-protecting substance pushes liquids away from the base of carpet fibers. This means that when you have a spill, the liquid will stay at the surface longer so you have time to clean it up before the carpet is seriously damaged. Such a brilliant idea, don't you think?



Now my home is guest ready. I can't wait to have guests over! Don't forget to get your own Scotchgard Protector! Click HERE for savings!






Thank you BISSELL for sponsoring today’s post on holiday entertaining prep!





No comments:

Post a Comment