Our guest bedroom revealed!





Our guest bedroom is finally finished, woo hoo! I apologize for making you guys wait but it's better late than never, yes? I just want to say 'thank you' to those of you who have been following this makeover and left me kind comments. 



Before we proceed, I want to thank Kimberly and the wonderful people at Arhaus for providing me this gorgeous bed. Without their generosity, this dated bedroom wouldn't be getting a makeover. I also want to thank Donna from Fabricadabra for providing me the beautiful ikat pillow covers.



If this is your first visit to my blog and would like to catch up on previous installments, please click here. Alrighty, no more chit-chatting, let's get right into the pictures! 



(Warning: photo overload)














































































































































Let's take a look at the before and after pictures, shall we?










Before



 




After













Before










After










Before









After















Before














After










Before









After










Before










After











Before



 




After










Before













After





I hope you enjoy checking out the reveal today. Next week, I will share with you my thought process behind the design of this room and include a complete source list.





P/S: Don't forget to check out the best mop and cleaner in town, trusted by professionals for over 90 years! Coupons available here: http://ooh.li/cf887fa




If you need help decorating your home, please click here for further information regarding my design services. 


No comments:

Post a Comment