Home feature- Elizabeth from Haute Indoor Couture!

Today, I will be featuring the gorgeous home of blogger and incredibly talented interior designer, Elizabeth from Haute Indoor Couture that she shares with her hubby and her yellow Labrador Retriever, Henry. The first time I saw her home, I was truly wowed and inspired. Although decorated in a mostly neutral palette, her home is a visual treat for me (most of you know I am a big fan of color so her home says a lot). With a mix of highs and lows, new and old, refined and rustic furnishings and an array of well chosen pieces resulting in a home that exudes sophistication, warmth and character. From the interiors, you would never have guessed it is a two-bedroom rental apartment because she has put so much love and thoughts into it. Let's take a look at her lovely home now.






Living Room














































Dining Room























Master Bedroom













Henry's Room



























Don't you just love Elizabeth's sophisticated, eclectic chic home? Which is your favorite room? Any favorite elements? My favorite element has to be the way she styled all her gorgeous vignettes. I believe that people who can style anything effortlessly and beautifully always make the best designers, don't you think?





Update: I googled around and found the CC lamps here.

No comments:

Post a Comment