Home tour- Andy and Kate Spade's stylish New York home!

I have been wanting to post this for the longest time but never got around posting it. As a big fan of Kate Spade, I am totally blown away when I see her apartment that she shares with her husband, Andy Spade and their daughter. It is beautiful and super stylish. Of course, I didn't expect anything less from this style mogul! Now, let's take a tour of her gorgeous home!











































































































































































Tastefully decorated, chic, eclectic, warm and elegant are some of the adjectives I can think of when it comes to describing Kate Spade's apartment. A few things that caught my eye from this apartment are the gorgeous navy blue chest, the stunning bedroom and the luxurious door stopper. Is there anything that catches your eye? Which room is your favorite?




No comments:

Post a Comment