Another year older, another year wiser!

Today, I turn 32 years old. Another year older, another year wiser? I guessed so. I definitely do things a little differently these days.


Anyway, yesterday, I had an "early" birthday celebration with my family! 




We made a trip down to Chinatown to have dim sum (my favorite!), then explored a few "new to me" furniture stores in Chicago. On our way back, we stopped at Nordstrom Rack Outlet and Marshalls. I bought a few things yesterday and had so much fun.




Check out the goodies I got!






I got a pair of the donkey bookends and a photo memo holder from hubby at CB2 . You might remember my recent post. The adorable leather donkeys were the inspiration for my post. 




While at CB2, I got a pair of these chic pillows too. I can't resist the beautiful geometric lines and the discounted price ($20 each!)




While at Nordstrom Rack Outlet, I spotted this bag. I owned more than 30 bags but I just had to get this one. The colors are so chic, it's quite spacious and it's only $50 (regular: $88). It's perfect for my upcoming travel (you know, it's good for storing those kid's stuff).




While still at the outlet, I checked out the scarves section. When I saw their line of gorgeous and inexpensive ombre scarves ($12 each), I had to buy it. And it goes perfectly well with my new tote. (Note: The above scarf wasn't the one I bought but the colors are the same, mine was a regular ombre scarf with fringes.)


My lovely readers, and that's how I celebrate my birthday with good food and lots of shopping! I am easy to please, you know. :)


 How did you spend your weekend? I hope you had an enjoyable weekend too, whatever you do!


No comments:

Post a Comment