Cool product alert- Menagerie Madness!

When I first saw these gorgeous leather animal foot stools from Jonathan Adler a few years ago, I couldn't stop thinking about them. If only they are more affordable for regular folks like me.







Aren't these super adorable and charming? Fast forward a few years later and luckily for me, I found these similar but smaller versions of the leather animals at a more budget-friendly price point in the form of bookends. Check these out.




















Most of these super cute menagerie bookends are meant for a baby or a kid's room decor, but I think they are not too shabby for me either! I would use them on my bookshelves or perhaps on my office desk. What are your thoughts? Do you love these fabulous leather animal bookends as well? Which one is your favorite? Do you have one at home?


Disclaimer: The author of this blog did not receive any monetary payment or other compensation associated to this particular post.


No comments:

Post a Comment