Home tour- A designer's stylish Bahamas vacation home!



Be inspired by this beautiful Bahamas vacation home designed by homeowner/designer Alessandra Branca below!

































































Photo credit: William Waldron





This gorgeous home exudes style, comfort and casual elegance. I love how the designer uses a restrained palette of red, blue and white color scheme throughout the house to achieve a sense of cohesiveness. The chinoiserie details are particularly my favorite. The room I am most drawn to is the stunning master bedroom with the charming four poster bed, I thought the room feels really fresh, bright and airy. I am truly inspired by each and every room in this wonderful home, what about you? Any favorite room(s)?


No comments:

Post a Comment