Home tour- An unconventional South Carolina beach cottage!



This charming two-bedroom South Carolina beach cottage is designed by Angie Hranowsky. Using an unconventional color scheme inspired by an oversized artwork, the interiors exudes a relaxed, exotic vibe with an unusual coastal flair. Let's take a tour of this lovely beach abode, shall we? 


































































































Photo credit: Julia Lynn



While purple is not typically the go to color for me, I am greatly inspired by this beautiful beach cottage. Every room is so perfectly put together! My favorite rooms are the living room, kitchen and library with the secret reading nook. I am also in love with the gorgeous purple built-ins, they are so refreshing! Are you drawn to this lovely home as much as I do? Favorites?


No comments:

Post a Comment