Happy Mother's Day!



































via











We usually don't celebrate Mother's Day around here but I definitely have a few lovely surprises from my son. I found these in my son, Isaac's backpack on Friday. He wrote, "I love my mom because..."







1. She is fun.







2. She cooks sushi.






3. She takes me to fun places like the city. 





4. She plays bubbles with me.





5. She makes me feel better.





6. She loves me.





In a separate piece of paper, he wrote, "Happy Mother's Day! She cooks sushi. My mommy's sushi is yummy. She plays bubbles with me. We play outside. I love you."




He also made me a large Happy Mother's Day banner-type card for me.







I was really touched and got a little teary-eye. Thanks, Isaac! I will always love you. You might not be perfect in everyone's eyes but you are perfect to me! Definitely my best Mother's Day to date!








Happy Mother's Day to all mommies out there especially to my dearest mom!















Wishing all mommies and mommies-to-be a beautiful and joyous day rewarded with lots of love, big hugs and sweet kisses.





No comments:

Post a Comment