Home tour- A bright and bold Atlanta home!



Talented Boston designer, Katie Rosenfeld designed this Atlanta home for a client who wanted pink in every single room of her house. The results? A stunning and colorful abode that's lively and inviting! Let's take a tour of this 1925 Mediterranean Revival house, shall we? 












































































Photo credit: Emily Jenkins Followill





This home is the epitome of bright, bold and beautiful, don't you think? While I like the house overall, the one room I can't take my eyes off is the vibrant and sophisticated kitchen. The pretty green subway tiles are so refreshing and unexpected and the Hicks pendants are so chic, they are my absolute favorites! Is there anything that catches your eye? Which do you find more visually appealing, a neutral home or a colorful home? I would love to know your thoughts!




No comments:

Post a Comment