Fabulous finds- Fiddle-Leaf Fig Plant For Under $15!



The highly coveted fiddle-leaf fig tree also known as ficus lyrata needs no further introduction. Why are they a popular choice among decorators and design ethuasists? The reasons are simple: they are beautiful, dramatic and sculptural. Just look at these fabulous inspirations!





















































































via




Fiddle-fig leaf plants are versatile and work beautifully in all design styles and homes! I have been loving the fiddle-leaf fig plant for the longest time (when I first saw them at an Elle Decor magazine about 6 years ago) but I just couldn't find them everywhere. I have heard that you can get them at Home Depot but sadly, they have none in my area.






Luckily for me, I found one unexpectedly last week while shopping for a few items at Ikea! I believe they are new arrivals. The Ikea I was in was the one in Schaumburg, IL so if you are in the area, grab it as soon as you can. While I was there, there were less than 10 left. Unfortunately, they are not available online. So my lovelies, if you love Fiddle-Leaf Fig tree and have an Ikea in your area, go there ASAP before the news got out!

















I am not good with house plants and have a tiny budget for home decor but for $13, I am willing to take that risk! My fiddle-leaf fig plant measures approximately 30", by the way. 



What are you waiting for? Grab them before they are gone! Remember, you hear about this fabulous deal/ news from here first! :)






Disclaimer: The author of this blog did not receive any monetary payment or other compensation associated to this particular post.






No comments:

Post a Comment